1. The passive tense is used because..
R: is the form of change our actions and doings, is focus on someone or something its no know what is doing.
2. When do we use the passive voice?
R: when i wanna say someone in sure form, I don’t know agent the action, it unknown the origin of special something.
3. The structure to use the passive voice in the
PRESENT TENSE is Object+To be (present)+Past Participle+(by + subject)* *If needed.
PAST TENSE is subject+ was+participle+object
PRESENT PROGRESSIVE is subject+ being +past particple+object
Passive Voice - Exercises on Form
Write passive sentences in Simple Present.
1. The documents-print; the documents are printed
2. The windows-open; the windows is opened
3. The shoes-buy; the shoes are bought
4. The car-wash: the car is washed
5. The litter-throw away; the litter is thrown away
Passive Voice - Exercises on Form
Write passive sentences in Simple Past.
1. The test-write; the test was written
2. The table-set; the table was set
3. The cat-feed; the cat was fed
4. The lights-switch on; the lights were switched on
5. The house-build; the house was built
Passive Voice - Exercises on Form
Write passive sentences in Present Perfect.
1. The postcard-send; the postcard have been sent
2. The pencils-count; the pencils have been counted
3. The door-close; the door has been closed
4. The beds-make; the beds have been made
5. The mail-write; the mail has been written
Exercises on Conditional Sentences Type 1
1. If Caroline and Sue PREPARE the salad, Phil WILL DECORADE the house.
2. If Sue CUTS the onions for the salad, Caroline WILL PEEL the mushrooms
3. Jane WILL HOVER the sitting room if Aaron and Tim MOVE the furniture.
4. If Bob TIDIES up the kitchen, Anita WILL CLEAN the toilet.
CHARACTERISTIC:
It is possible and also very likely that the condition will be fulfilled.
Form: if + Simple Present, will-Future
Exercise on Conditional Sentences Type 2
1. If I PLAYED the lottery, I WOULD HAVE a chance to hit the jackpot.
2. If I HIT the jackpot, I WOULD BE rich.
3. If I WERE rich, my life WOULD CHANGE completely.
4. I WOULD BUY a lonely island, if I FOUND a nice one.
Notice that we are thinking about a future condition. We use the past simple tense to talk about the future condition. We use WOULD + base verb to talk about the future result, we use the verb to be used in one context determined how something that maybe happen.
Exercise on Conditional Sentences Type 3
1. If the midfielders HAD PASSED the ball more exactly, our team WOULD HAVE HAD more chances to attack.
2. If the forwards HAD RUN faster, they WOULD HAVE SCORE more goals.
3. Their motivation WOULD HAVE IMPROVED if they HAD KICKED a goal during the first half.
4. The fullbacks WOULD HAVE PREVENTED one or the other goal if they HAD MARKED their opponents.
Exercises on Conditional Sentences (Mix)
Type I, II or III
1. If I had time, I WOULD GO shopping with you.
2. If you SPEAK English, you will get along with them perfectly.
3. If they had gone for a walk, they WOULD HAVE TURNED the lights off.
4. If she COMES to see us, we will go to the zoo.
5. I would have told you, if I HAD SEEN him.
6. Would you mind if I OPENED the window?
7. If they HAD INVITED me, I wouldn't have said no.
8. My friend WILL MEET me at the station if he gets the afternoon off.
9. If I DIDN’T DO it, nobody would do it.
10. If my father DOESN’T PICK me up, I'll take the bus home
No comments:
Post a Comment